July 1, 2017 Trussville City Pool Starts at 9:00 a.m.
$5.00 Entry Fee per boat.
Supplies you are allowed to use on your boats.
1) Use as much or as little cardboard as you like.
2) Cardboard tubes will be allowed. (non-waxed)
3) No more than 2 rolls of standard size duct tape may be used per boat.
4) No more than 2 Styrofoam noodles per boat.
5) No pre-made paddles or oars, (all must be constructed at build site)
6) No wax coated or hand painted boxes.
7) Permanent markers, crayons, stickers & company logos can be used for decoration.
8) Anyone using their legs or feet to paddle will be disqualified!
9) You may use your hands and/or homemade (cardboard) paddles to help paddle your boat.
10) You must provide your own materials.
1) Fastest Finish Time
2) Most Creative Design
3) Floats the Best (These categories 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place winners)
4) Titanic (most dramatic sink) (1st Place winner only)